Monday, April 30, 2007

Sunday fun


It was great to get some fresh air yesterday. We went 4x4ing along the creek and my hubby scared the hell out of me. Mike and his friend thought that was awesome. I guess I am getting old because that's all we wanted to do when we were teens. He took us up the the Ashtray, which is a big cliff area that looks down hundreds of feet to the River below. On our trails we came across a few pieces of fire wood here and there, so we put them in the truck. This 4x4ing trip reminded me of the commercial on TV about the couple buying a Hummer, she wants the mopar accessories and he wants the free gas....to go mucking around.(see picture on the left) After we were done 4x4ing, the sun was still shining, so we decided to go for a walk along the River Valley Trails. That is more of what I enjoy. The boys had their slurpies I bought them and we all enjoyed the walk. After that and because we found some good fire wood, we went home and roasted hot dogs over the fire and toasted marshmallows. We jumped on the trampoline and threw the baseball around to Mike to get him practiced up for baseball tomorrow. It was a great day of Sunday fun.

No comments: