Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Sunny Days

I spent my lunch hour enjoying the nice warm sunshine. It was nice to be outside getting fresh air. It's supposed to be sunny for a couple of days, then pour rain, so I will get as much sun as I can.
Sean worked on the kitchen a bit yesterday. It's not finished yet, but it is coming along quite nice. If all goes well, it will be finished next Tuesday. I am hoping for nice weather, otherwise it won't happen because Sean does all the cutting outside on the deck. He is replacing the walls in our kitchen. The old ones were greasy and yucky.
I am spending lots of time helping my friend with wedding stuff and that's about it! I hope everyone is having a sunny day.

1 comment:

Louise said...

Isn't this spring weather crazy? We've had nice sunny days in SK lately... but then it can get instantly windy or decide to snow again or...???!! My BC trip it rained almost every other day so we had to dodge that once in awhile! As for Butchart Gardens - be prepared to drop a wad of cash! It was $23/adult and then 10 and under was $2. Didn't look if there was a youth bracket cuz it didn't apply to us, but hopefully for your sake there is! Your daughters poem is great too :)