Monday, April 16, 2007

Coffee Break Spanish and the weekend





So, my weekend was great, but very busy. The girls were up late Friday night and making a bit too much noise. I felt bad, but they had to quiet down because Sean had to work Saturday. We had them staying in the living room so there was 68 feet between them and our bedroom. They all had a good time. It was great to hear all the laughing and giggling. Mike had his friend stay over on Friday and they were as good as gold. Everyone was up early on Saturday, so I made pancakes for breakfast. Mike and I spent 4 hours on Saturday with WL Minor Fastball registration and try outs. We ran the t-ball try out area. The kids were so cute and a lot of fun. I was tired at the end because of bending over and picking up all those balls. It was great excercise. Mike was able to practice his batting skills in the batting cage area. He had a great time and his friend also signed up, so we will try to get them on the same team.
We went to church on Sunday...we hadn't been to church in 4 weeks. (Not that I feel guilty or anything) It was good, but the second coffee urn didn't brew, so that was interesting. Sean changed the oil in my car and his Jimmy. Then it was Hockey Hockey Hockey. Yeah Canucks..another win in o/t!! While Sean was watching the game I worked on making a picture CD for my friend's wedding next month. Then, I set up Coffee Break Spanish on my computer and was hoping to start this morning on coffee break...but at my office it is way too noisey. Perhaps I will bring in some ear phones tomorrow. It's going to be fun and I am learning with my friend and my sister too!
Today it is cloudy, rainy and cold. April showers bring May flowers??? I am really hoping for good weather in May for the wedding.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you get your Coffee Break Spanish fix tomorrow and that the office is quiet enough to make the most of it! We're always delighted to hear that people are learning with friends or family - it's the best way to learn. ¡Que tengas mucha suerte! Best of luck for your learning!

Mark and Kara
Coffee Break Spanish