Thursday, April 26, 2007

Kitchen update

Sean worked a bit on the kitchen yesterday and put up 80% of the walls and put in my new light fixture over the sink. We need to put up the moldings and paint tonight if there is time...no Hockey game tonight! Yay! Hopefully this weekend we can get the kitchen totally completed. Sean replaced all the electrical in the living room and kitchen, so I was very happy with that. It's coming along quite nicely. Soon I will post the before and after pictures on my web album for you all to see. I would love to get the laundry room done this weekend so that the spare room can be put back in order. Then, I can finally feel good about having company over for a visit. The visit might have to wait until after my friend's wedding and the May Long Weekend (Sean is working all that weekend). By then, we will be working on getting the holiday trailer in shape. We are going to paint and put in new flooring before we take it out this summer. We've owned the holiday trailer for almost 3 years now and it hasn't left the driveway. I'm looking forward to camping for a week this summer!

No comments: