Sunday, April 29, 2007

Sunny Sunny Sunday


I am very happy with the weather this weekend. Today is another sunny day. My kids had their friends sleep over last night and it was a lot of fun for them. They set up the trampoline and bounced on it for hours. I enjoy bouncing on the trampoline when no one else is on it, otherwise they bounce me til I feel ill. We were all up early this morning because my daughter's friend was getting picked up at 8:30 am. Her mom was taking them to Quesnel because her brother has LaCrosse there. We all enjoyed pankcakes for break fast. We will be heading to the ball diamonds to get them in shape for Tuesday's first practice. Mike and his friend are coming up to the ball fields to help in hopes that they get to try out the batting cage. It will be good practice for them. It's hard to belive that April is almost over. My friend is getting married in less than 2 weeks. Hope everyone enjoys a Sunny Sunday. Kels asked me to put this picture on my blog of the real Peter Griffin. Too funny!

No comments: