Wednesday, April 25, 2007

No title today, just random ramblings

Today it is sunny again and I am very pleased. Sean will be able to put the kitchen walls up today and since the weather is so nice, he'll be able to do his cutting outside. This is good news because I feel like I've been waiting forever to get the kitchen done. (It's only been 2 months) I'm afraid to call home and check on the progress, just in case it's not going well, so I'll just have to wait until I get home from work I guess. I am really hoping he gets the moldings up on the knotty pine wall in the living room today too. His next day off will be Sunday, but we are going to be busy cleaning up the ball diamonds on Sunday.

I had a nice lunch out today with my friend. We went to the new Mexican restaurant in town. They didn't have much selection on their menu, but the food was awesome. I had a bean and cheese burito. It was so delicious, I ate the whole thing. Now I am stuffed. We have cake, carrot cake for Lynn's 50th birthday in the boardroom, but I doubt I could eat another bite of anything including cake. Maybe if there is still some left late this afternoon, I'll grab a piece. So much for dieting! It's easier for me to stay on track with a diet in the summer. Then I can afford to eat all the wonderful fruits and vegetables available and excercise more..hiking, walking or biking to name a few. I cannot wait for summer to get here. I might even try riding my bike to work...it'll be tough riding home, up hill 4kms. Perhaps I will ride the River Valley Trail from near my work to the bottom of the big hill and then get Sean to pick me up when he is done work. This is when I really miss my friends that have moved away, because nobody likes to bike anymore except my family (and sometimes I am forcing them to get out and ride).

Enjoy the sunshine everyone and have a good day!

No comments: