Friday, April 20, 2007

Crazy day at work

Today was the deadline for the Hockey pool at work and we had over 300 entries brought in today. This meant all we did all day was get up and down from the front counter. I barely got my duties done today. The last hour I worked, I just sat at the counter sounding like a broken record. Ten dollars please....good luck. What a day to put a deadline...of course everyone was waitng to see what happened in the game last night before they put their picks in. Oh and don't even get me started on the gaming liscence...because the boss who takes care of that was away today in a seminar with about half of our staff. It was just a very crazy day at work. After work a bunch of us went to Oliver's. Our office had won the free office party at Oliver's, so we received 2 jugs of beer and 2 large appy plates with onion rings, cross trax fries, teriaki and hot sauce wings and scallop & bacon wraps. All this for FREE. What a great way to relax after a hard day at work. I hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments: