Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Quick Trip


We are back home. My eye appointment went well. Things are clearing up in the back of my eye and the swelling has gone down. I can see much better now with my left eye. About 75% better than 5 weeks ago. I'll have to go back if there is a severe change in my vision.
We went to a Greek restaurant last night for dinner and it was very good food..I ate too much...but it was so good. We had the Greek Treat, which came with chicken breasts, mushrooms, potato wedges, rice and pita bread. Yummy!!! Then My friend and I went to Starbucks for coffee and a 3hour chat. It was so much fun. This morning she came with us to Hello Toast for breakfast. I love eating out for breakfast. We had some time to kill before my appontment, so we went to Wal Mart and bought a game for my daughter that she really wanted. Turns out if was on sale...lucky girl. then we looked at coffee tables and found nothing we like better than what we found at The Brick. We will look some more this weekend when we are in Vancouver.

1 comment:

Robyn Jones said...

I had a greek treat once....Oh..wait...that wasn't what you meant...(blush)

(glad everything went well with your eye apointment.)