Wednesday, May 2, 2007

What type of personality are you???

My lucky sister is on her way to Disneyland today with her band class. I hope she says hi to Tigger and Pooh for me! That got me to thinking about how we can relate our personalities to the Winnie The Pooh characters.
Are you huggy and loving like Winnie ThePooh?

Or are you more like Tigger....always on the go, bouncing and not able to sit still?

Some people might be like Eeyore...take life in stride, what ever happens happens.

Or are you organized like Rabbit who must have all his carrots in a perfect row? Rabbit gets mad at those who mess up his garden and home. He's almost to the point of being over stressed.

The funny thing is I am somewhat like Rabbit, but since I have a hubby and 2 kids who are like Tigger, it's not always possible to have my whole life in perfect order. My favorite character is Tigger, but I am some what shy and not that out going. Pooh is more like me. I'm there if you need to talk or if you need a hug. My mom's favorite character is Eeyore. Poor Eeyore, you gotta just feel sorry for him. Don't be afraid to leave you comment on my blog. I'd love to hear who you would compare yourself too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm the most like Pooh, I think. :) With a little Rabbit and Eeyore thrown in. Pooh has always been my favorite character.

Robyn Jones said...

mmmmtigger.....that's me!