Thursday, May 24, 2007

What a great day.

The sun is shining and there is not a cloud in sight. Work today seems to be buzzing along nicely. My friend Agnes, whom I call Angus, where's the beef (she is petite and thin) took me out to lunch at The Bean Counter. I had a Chef Salad and it was awesome. Then to make lunch even better, I had a big Macchiato. Yummy, but not as good as Starbucks. But, I'll take what I can get since the nearest Starbucks is a 3 hour drive away.

My son has a game tonight. They are playing The Navys'. My son lost his hat last week, so if we don't find it, I'll have to buy a new one for him. They are doing team pictures next week and I hope we get them back right away. Last year they were handed out on the last day of ball.

The weather is supposed to be nice for the next 3 days, so I'll keep my fingers crossed. We are having a garage sale at my office on Saturday and my son has a fun baseball tournament on Sunday. After the ball tournment on Sunday, we are going to check out the car show. Sean is not in the car show this year because he needs to do some work on the brakes and a few other things on his 1962 Pontiac Laurentian. Besides, it is a gas guzzler and gas prices keep going up and up and up.

Enjoy the rest of your day and I hope it is sunny for everyone!

No comments: