Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Getting packed

I cannot believe that we are leaving tomorrow. We are all packed and boy do we ever have a lot of stuff for just being away 3 nights. Well, the kids need their video games and laptops for in the car. Otherwise it makes for a very long trip...and are we there yet asked frequently. We bought an adapter for the cigarette lighter so they both can be on their computers while we travel. Sometimes they can pick up an internet connection. I am looking forward to having some time off of work and enjoying visiting my friends and family. We are bringing the Jimmy because all the stuff won't fit in my car. I am bringing some decorations with me. I am not sure when I will get another chance to put a post on my blog, so you might have to wait until Monday to see pictures from the wedding.
I've posted some before and after pictures on my web album (link is on the left side of my blog).You can click the link and then click on the album and select slide show.
Happy Mother's Day to all my mother friends!
We will be having Mothers Day brunch at ABC with everyone from the wedding.

No comments: