Sunday, May 6, 2007

The 1st bike ride of the season

Today started out great. First, we slept in for the first time in years. Then my hubby made me a wondeful breakfast.
Then we decided to take the bikes down to the river valley for our first ride of the season. The weather was perfect, not too hot and not too cold. I had a good time, but found it hard going in some places. OK, I can admit it, I am out of shape. It's different when you are riding with just an adult (my hubby) because I am used to my kids wanting to stop and take plenty of breaks. It was great excercise and we are going to try and do that at least once a week. We were out for an hour and a half.
































Then Sean took me off trail and we went down to he river. It was hard riding in the rocks and the soft ground. I had fun.


No comments: