Monday, May 7, 2007

The count down is on

OK, I am getting excited about my friend's wedding and the countdown is on...3 sleeps until we leave and 5 sleeps til the actual wedding. I just looked at the 5 day forecast and it looks like it will be sunny and not too hot, 17 celcuis, so I am pleased with that news. So, as long as that doesn't change, it'll be a perfect day to get married. The wedding part is outside near the lake. I'll be waiting for my friend to cross the bridge and meet me and the best man and the groom on the other side. It's going to be a load of fun. I made a DVD of some pictures of Robin and I growing up. The rooms look fantastic and I am sure the food will be awesome too. If you have time here is the web site http://www.loonlake.ubc.ca/groups/gallery.html


No comments: