Monday, March 31, 2008

Talking a mile a minute

My kids came home from their 2 week Spring Break Vacation. From the time they walked in the door to after dinner, they were talking about a mile a minute. They had so much to tell me about how much fun they had. When they were on the Island for Easter with their Grandma, they did a Zelda play and made a DVD of it. I watched the DVD and laughed my head off. They certainly were having a great time. It was nice too see them act out their roles and the costumes were great for put together from what ever was available at the house. They also got to see their Great Grandma Kay, who lives in Parksville.
This morning they had a dose of reality and headed off to school. It wasn't that bad because I made them go to bed at a decent time. Now life is getting back to normal around here, or as normal as it can be. We are having Kels' birthday party on Friday night. She is having a few friends over for A Nightmare Before Christmas Sleepover Party. Of course they will be watching the Nightmare Before Christmas Movie. I've made a Banner with some pictures from the movie on it and I dressed our scarecrow up to look like Santa Jack Skellington. Kels still loves eating Japaneese food, so we will be having tempura seafood & veggies with rice. I've ordered her an Ice cream cake with a Jack Skellington picture on it. Her actual birthday is on Wed. April 2nd and we are going to take her out to dinner at a restaurant of her choice. So far she's picked Boston Pizza or McDonalds. It should be a fun week. I'm waiting for a few items to come from ebay this week for her b-day gifts(: I hope they arrive before Friday.

No comments: