Friday, March 28, 2008

Yay Weekend

I am soooo glad that the weekend is here. It is always tough to work after a long weekend. Plus we play catch up for missing a day of work. I cannot believe that It's month end already. Where did March go? The weather has been cold and miserable, so I am hoping that April will be better. April usually is rainy, but at least it won't be snowing, I hope(: I"m looking forward to April and Kels' birthday party. We are doing A Nightmare Before Christmas Theme. Kels really likes Jack Skellington ever since we were in Disneyland. She sent me several emails of items she found on ebay that are Jack Skellington/Nightmare Before Christmas stuff. Good thing the Canadian Dollar is so close to the US dollar. That makes ebay shopping much cheaper. Let me tell you there is a lot of Jack Skellington stuff on ebay and it's very pricey too. I did get a few deals, but I can't say yet, just in case miss Kels is reading this post(:
I have a couple of appointments tomorrow. One is for my eyes. Things are going good sight wise, but I am required to get a check up every 6 months. Better to be safe than sorry(: The only thing is they will put those drops in my eyes and I won't be able to drive for a couple of hours): Sunday we will be counting inventory at Windsor. Then the kids will be home. Monday everything will be back to as normal as it gets around here(:
Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments: