Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Happy 14th Birthday Kels





Kelsey is 14 today. We are having a Nightmare Before Christmas party for her on Friday. I've been having a lot of fun finding Jack Skellington Stuff for her party. The internet is great. I've made a Happy B-day banner from pictures I found on the internet. I also dressed a scarecrow up in a Santa suit and made it look some what like Santa Jack. We've won some items on ebay and are just waiting for them to come in...hopefully they arrive before Friday(:
The cake turned out awesome (ice cream cake from Safeway because we no longer have a DQ here)
The other day we were just looking around in the mall and my son found a Nightmare Before Christmas poster in one of the stores, so we had to buy it. The funny thing about that is I was looking on ebay for the poster and found it, but the shipping was too costly, so I didn't get it. So things just work out for the better sometimes because I really wanted to get her the poster. Kels has been Jack Skellington Crazy ever since our Disneyland Trip 2 months ago. So, it was fitting for her to have a Jack b-day. I"m sure she'll love all the stuff we found on ebay(: especially since she emailed me a bunch of ideas. LOL!

No comments: