Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Potluck Supper Last Night

We were invited to a Potluck last night at Cariboo Bethel Church. My hubby told me at lunch time (yesterday) about the potluck, so after work I whipped home real quick and made a tuna noodle casserole to share. The meal was wonderful. Afterwards we played a game called do you like your neighbor. It was a lot of fun. It's like playing musical chairs and at one point I ran so fast to the empty chair that when I sat down, the chair tipped over. It was too funny. Others had done the same thing before I did, including Sean, so I wasn't that embarrassed. We had a great time and we met to new people. Mike's teacher (Mr.Smith) was their with his family, including their new baby girl Mackenzie Jane who was only 5 days old. Mrs. Smith was Kelsey's teacher in grade 5 and her dad is my dentist. We are really enjoying going to this church and meeting new people.

No comments: