Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Gas costs are driving us crazy!

I am insuring my Golf Convertible today after work. I think we are going to park Sean's Jimmy until winter and he can drive the car. Gas is getting way too expensive and it's supposed to go up even more this summer. By driving the Golf, Sean will save at least $100 a month on gas. Plus it is a lot less money to insure, even on a 6 month term. He tells me I can drive the Golf whenever I want. I'm getting a pretty good deal because he's paying for the insurance, gas, 2 new tires and any repairs. Then, in June I'll be able to drive the Golf to Kamloops to visit my friend and celebrate her birthday. We might even take the Golf on holidays to the Island this May because it's better on gas than my Neon. Do you think we will ever see gas less than a buck ever again? These gas costs are driving us crazy! $1.239/L right now.

No comments: