Monday, January 14, 2008

We finally met Crystal

For those of you who don't know, Crystal is Sean's sister's youngest daughter. She is living with Sean's cousin and was previously in Foster Care in Campbell River. We first met Crystal when she was only 1yr. old and she is now 3 1/2yrs old. Sean says she is a mini me version of her mom. I thought she was very cute. She has been in Williams Lake for almost a month now, but is still quite shy. I was surprised she wanted me to pick her up. We are hoping to visit with Crystal and her sister Alisha (who also lives with our cousins and is the same age as my daughter) on a regular basis. I wanted to take pictures, but thought that might be too much for our 1st visit. We want her to get to know us and be comfortable around us. Crystal loves anything to do with Dora the Explorer. We are hoping to bring the kids back a souveneir from our Trip to Disney next month.

2 comments:

Brenda said...

That's great, good to hear Crystal is there and doing well. She sounds sweet.

You having sunshine today? It's so sunny here (though not that warm, it's -4) and beautiful. It's shining on my face and I feel happy. :)

Sandi said...

Today is sunny, but yesterday we had a blizzard and it was nasty driving! I made it up the hill no problem, but in town it was slippery. -18C out today.)-: