Monday, January 28, 2008

ffffreeeeezzziiinngg

OK this morning it was freezing cold outside. -30c with a wind chill factor making it feel like-45c. That's way too cold for my liking. I knew it was getting cold because I could hear the furnace turn on several time during the night. When I went into my car to start it this morning the seat was rock hard, frozen stiff. My poor little car started but she didn't sound all too happy about the cold. I let it warm up for 20 min. and it was still cold inside, but bearable. Luckily Sean will be getting my car because his goes in for a check up today. So, that means I don't have to go out in the cold to start my car. There are only 2 plug ins in the parking lot at work, so we have to let the press trucks use them.

I am sure we are really going to enjoy our holidays because we are getting away from this cold weather. We are getting the truck checked, just to make sure that everything is running good. We wouldn't want to miss our flight because of a break down. We will be leaving in plenty of time and staying overnight at a hotel near the airport. 5 freezing days left til we leave!

2 comments:

Robyn Jones said...

it's pretty cold here too..tonight it is -40...

Sandi said...

OK you win that's colder...brrr...