Tuesday, January 15, 2008

More Reasons to hate the snow



This was my driveway this afternoon when I came home. The snow was almost 2 feet high blocking my driveway, thanks to the plow truck. I guess he felt bad because my car was parked at the top of the driveway; he plowed most of the snow out of the driveway. No one else in the neighborhood had as much snow pushed in their driveway as we did. At least I was able to finally get down the driveway. If it's cold tonight, I'll need to be able to plug my block heater in.

3 comments:

Brenda said...

Yick! I hate snow. Most of ours is gone again, thank God! Hopefully we see some warmer temps soon. Hugs to you to keep you warm. ;)

Barb said...

I remember that from when I lived in a house. UGH! This reminds me why I'm ok with being in an apartment now. :)

Robyn Jones said...

It's all yours baby! i don't want it...