Friday, January 4, 2008

The Big Comfy Bed


Our new bed is super huge. When I sit on it my feet cannot touch the floor. It's a Sealy Crown Jewel Collection Pillow Top bed. We bought it on Boxing Day when it was 50% off. They didn't have our bed in stock, so it was on order and arrived yesterday. Now we have to buy new night stands because I can barely reach the alarm clock and the lamps are way too low for proper reading while in bed. I usually go to work with Sean on Fridays, but today I just wanted to stay in the big comfy bed. We discovered that the reason our old bed was uncomfortable was because one of the legs on the bed frame was partially broken, so we didn't really need a new bed just a new bed frame. It's here to stay now and after sleeping in it last night all I can say is it felt like I was floating on a cloud in Heaven.(:

1 comment:

Robyn Jones said...

We are desperate for a new bed...the springs are killing me, but it will be awhile....we also need a kitchen table....