Thursday, January 24, 2008

The sun is shining

It may be -18, but the sun is out and that is all it takes me to be happy. There is just something about the sunshine that brings a smile to my face. I really miss seeing it over the winter months. Yet, I find it so beautiful when the sun shines on the snow and makes the trees glow and the mountains shine. Right now the sun is so bright shining into my office window that I actually had to close the blinds because I cannot see my computer screen.
Of course we all all getting excited about our holidays and now we are only at 10 sleeps left and 1 of those sleeps will be in Vancouver. The sun is shining in California and the weather is nice and warm there right now. How perfect of a time to be going on a holiday when there is still so much snow and cold temperatures here. I'm sure we will have a blast! Who doesn't like Disneyland? I think even if my dad actually went, he would have a good time too.

No comments: