Friday, September 28, 2007

What have I done all week?

I can hardly believe that it is Friday! This week seems to have flown by and trust me, I am very thankful of that. Now I'm counting the days until Thanksgiving when all the family will get together. My kids are excited that their cousins are coming for a visit.

I went to a candle party with Kelsey and her Pathfinders group on Wednessday. It was nice to get out for an evening. Mike started band this week and it's going well. He had to hold a note for 20 seconds. He did it no problem, but some of the kids were struggling. Kels joined the book club at her school and I am sure that will be good for her since she loves books so much. Maybe she'll make new friends with other book lovers. I've just been working, working, working and excercising. My friend gave me her manual treadmill, so I try to use that on a daily basis as well as my mini trampoline.

There is a toonie matinee at the theatres this weekend, so I'm going to take the kids to see Transformers. On Sunday we are counting inventory at Windsor Plywood.

The leaves are changing colors and it is so beautiful outside. I just love the begining of fall.

No comments: