Monday, September 10, 2007

Sunny September Weekend

The weather sure was nice this weekend. I took the kids for a drive with the top down on the VW and we met my parents at the lake. They brought their boat, so the kids finally got to go tubing. (the tube is called Sea Buscuit). We were out on the lake boating for about 2 hrs. Mike tubed until his arms were so tired that he couldn't take it any more. Kels went after Mike, but didn't stay out tubing as long. They both had a great time. Mike fell a sleep in the boat while Kels was tubing. I guess all that holding on made him pooped. Kels tried to get me to go on the tube, but I wasn't into that. Perhaps next year I might get the courage. Here are some pictures of the kids on the Sea Biscuit. The first 3 pictures are of Kels and the last 3 are of Mike.They were kinda far away and I didn't get a chance to zoom them closer with my camera.






After tubing, we went to my place and had a BBQ. My mom made her wonderful potato salad and I had made a bean salad. It was still warm out so we were able to use the patio set outside on the deck. All in all, it was a pretty awesome weekend!

No comments: