Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Facebook Rocks

I've been on facebook since April, but just recently more friends have joined up and I'm having a blast. I looked up some people I went to elementary school with and now we are keeping in touch. It's awesome. I've reviewed movies, had a food fight, sent lots of drinks and sent flowers to my friends' gardens. It is so much fun and it fills up some of my down time during the day. It is neat to see what everyone is up to. However, be warned...it gets addicting! So, I'm going to enjoy it while I can because come September I'll be super busy at work and with my kids in different schools! Here's the website!
http://www.facebook.com/login.php
PS.I rode my bike to work again this morning. It was a bit harder than yesterday because the wind was blowing against me.

No comments: