Friday, August 3, 2007

Are you like your mom?

As you can see, I am like my mom. Which, is ok with me. She is very sweet, but can drive you nuts at times...you know with all her singing. But that is way more better than having a grouchy negative mom. Although I think we are worlds apart in some of our beliefs, deep down she's taught me to be who I am and has supported me all the way. I can tell you this for sure, my daughter is just like her grandma (my mom), so it must run in our family.
You Are Somewhat Like Your Mom

Believe it or not, you and your mom are pretty darn similar.
It may not seem like it at times, but you and your mom have a lot of common ground.
Over time, you'll probably get closer ... especially if you emphasize the things you like about each other.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Linda says she is like our mom too.