Sunday, August 12, 2007

My Friend had her baby today

Great news, my friend Robin had a baby girl today. She was 8lbs 3oz and she was born at 2pm today. They have named her Kate. Now Darrel will be over run with girls in the house 4 to 1. I am so happy for them.

As usual, the delivery went really quick for Robin. The doctor didn't make it in time, so baby was delivered by the nurse. I am going to see them in less than 2 weeks. I thought she was having a boy, but really we are thankful for this healthy baby. I guess they almost didn't get to the hospital on time. They had to drive from Maple Ridge to New Westminster. Baby wanted to come out in the emergency room while they were checking in. I hope to get some photos over the next couple of days so you can see this new bundle of joy.




When Robin called me she sounded so happy. What joy a new born brings.

1 comment:

Robyn Jones said...

Congrats....now that she has three girls, she must wait 14 years and then try for a boy!LOL!