Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Sara Bunker went home

Sara Bunker is my mom's goldfish and she was visting us while my parents were on holidays. First, my hubby is thinking it's dumb to babysit a fish and wondered why they didn't just put in a fish feeder while they were away. My mom was worried that it would get too hot in their house and Sara would parish. I told Sean it wouldn't be a big deal to have the fish at our house for 2 weeks. She only needs to be fed in the morning and if the light is turned on in the morning then she's been fed. Sean did most of the feeding and I would catch him talking to the fishy fishy, as her called her. Then he's putting his finger in the fish tank and trying to play with the fish. She actually allowed Sean to pet her. Last week Sean was showing me that the fish could recognize him, so when ever he went by the fish tank, Sara would follow him around (well as best as she could in the tank). I think Sean really enjoyed having Sara around. I don't think we will be getting our own fish, but it was fun to watch. Fish do make good pets.

No comments: