Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Car Pictures




Here's some pictures of my VW minites before it broke down on Dewdney Trunk & 216th. Luckily I have BCAA and they towed me to an approved shop and we had the car fixed. The repair bill wasn't all that bad and we are hoping to get re-imbursed since it was an error by the mechanic in WL that put the part on a couple of weeks ago. The ride home was great. We left the top down from Maple Ridge to Cache Creek.

I've added a few pictures to my web album of baby Kate. She is super cute! Click on the link on my blog (on the left)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome! I want one. :)

Loved your photo gallery. You're looking really good, Sandi. Wish you lived here and we could workout together. That would be so fun. Of course, we'd have to go to Starbucks after, but we'd be good and order "skinny lattes". :)

Hugs!

Sandi said...

The shop in WL did give us a credit for the break down bill in Maple Ridge. I was very happy about that because we really like dealing with that shop and it's within walking distance to my work.