Friday, March 16, 2007

The weekend is near




It's been a long week, but a good one. I've spent some time this week preping the livingroom walls so I can paint them. Hopefully I'll get the paint up this weekend. Our new couch has arrived and sad to say, but my son was sick and puked on the new couch. Good thing we have a 5 yr warranty for just about anything, which includes puke stains and cigarette burns. Luckily, I was able to clean it up. Yuck..double yuck. The kitchen is coming along nicely. We have startd to paint the walls and the countertop arrived today, so hopefully by next weekend (my birthday) we will be done reno's for a while. Happy St' Patick's Day everyone. I'll be at the movies tomorrow with my son and his friends as part of his birthday party. We are going to see the Bridge to Terabithia.

No comments: