Friday, March 30, 2007

KFC Aroma


KFC is 4 blocks away from where I work. I was on my way to the bank yesterday and I could smell the aroma of the chicken. My hubby loves eating KFC. I cannot remember the last time I ate their chicken...I think it might have been Mother's Day last year. I find their chicken too fatty. I had friends that worked there in my teen years and the grease back there was unbeliveable. I doubt they have changed much in the past 15-20 years. The smell was getting to me..it was making me hungry, but I didn't give in. I am really trying to eat healthier (except my chocolate addiction). But, for Sean's birthday in May, I will treat him to some KFC. My kids like it too and I will probably eat a piece. I remember my parents treating us to Kentucky Fried Chicken when we were younger. My sister and I loved it. I would save the bucket from the chicken (still the same cardboard bucket today) and use it for a trash can in my bedroom. How gross is that...I obviously didn't have any idea back then about food safe!! Crazy eh??

No comments: