Thursday, March 29, 2007

Reno's, road trips and relaxing


Remember I thought that the kitchen reno's would be done this past Tues?? Well, they aren't, but that's OK. My kitchen countertop is in place now. It looks great, but Sean said it was a big job...about a weeks worth. We still need to put up the tile on the wall above the kitchen sink and paint the walls on the sink side of the kitchen. It's starting to come along nice. We will be busy with inventory at Sean's work this weekend and then we are going to Kamloops for my eye appointment next week and then off to Maple Ridge to visit my sister and her family for Easter. We are driving down with my parents. My dad is going to Nanaimo to pick up my grandma's car. She gave it to him, it's a 2002 Nissan Sentra with all the bells and whistles. My parents never had a cd player in their old car or even air conditioning. It will be a good car for them. Their 1990 Tempo is getting old, but it has been very well looked after. I am looking forward to visiting my friends and family. I am looking forward to some nice weather too. My nephews are already playing baseball in Maple Ridge. Our baseball season starts in May in Williams Lake.

When the kitchen is done, Im going to post some before and after pictures on my blog. Then you can let me know what you think. I am loving my living room...and my cafe mocha candle my daughter bought me for my birthday. It's so nice to have a cozy place to relax!

1 comment:

Robyn Jones said...

I could use a holiday...Man am I tired....