Monday, July 23, 2007

Feelin' Good


I am feeling really good today. The fact is I cleaned out my closet and found a skirt and top I haven't worn in years. Since I've lost a bit of weight, it looks not bad on me. People at work kept saying how much they liked my outfit. I still have a bunch of weight to lose. It's coming off slowly, but surely. Excercising and eating healthy sure helps. It's funny how it costs more money to eat healthy. Here's what I don't get...you go to the corner store and a bottle of water costs more than a bottle of pop. Go figure eh. Well it doesn't matter to me because eating healthy is totaly worth it. No more pop and chips on a regular basis. Now if I could just get my hubby to convert. Hmm. One day it will happen, you'll see.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, you're lookin' great, too. :) I'm so glad it's working for you. Way to go!