Thursday, July 12, 2007

Camping pictures







Camping was awesome. We had 5 days with just my kids and hubby and then my parents came out with their boat and stayed for the weekend. My Uncle and cousin from Vernon showed up as well. My sister and her family came on the 2nd week of our camping trip. They showed up a day early and it was awesome. They stayed 4 days with us and we had a lot of fun. The kids and hubbies fished and had a great time. My hubby caught a huge fish right off the dock. This morning was sad when we said goodbye to my sister and her family. They are headed back home to the Lower Mainland. It was so hot today at the lake and everyone was gone, so we came home. Right now it is 38 celcius outside and 33 celcius in the house. I am glad to be home. 2 weeks is a bit too long for camping (at least for us). We have lots to do around the house before we have to go back to work on Monday. I hope everyone is having a great summer!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sandi, welcome home! I'm glad you guys had such a good time. The pics are great. It's 40 in Kamloops today and we're just doing whatever we can to stay cool. Whew!

We got a new car, a white VW Passat (91). It's a great little car, fully loaded and I'll tell you later what we paid. :) I'm heading out for my writing retreat in a couple of weeks and I can't wait.

Talk to you soon.