Wednesday, June 20, 2007

I have an i-pod too!!!

Yesterday my i-pod shuffle arrived and within minutes, my daughter was uploading songs from my itunes onto it. I was quite pleased that it was orange...like tigger. I'll be bouncing on my trampoline while listening to my tunes. It is so sweet! So far in my family, we all have different colored i-pods, white, blue and orange. My hubby is jealous now that he doesn't have one. He'll have to get a lime green one. My nephew has a pink i-pod. My sister bought it for his birthday. He really wanted pink, I guess pink is the new black. She asked her students if she should buy her son a pink i-pod and they said yes.




Last night my son finally went to ball. It had been cancelled a few times because of the rainy weather. It was a very good game. He could see better with his glasses and hit the ball every time he was up to bat. It was great to see his smiling face. They have re-scheduled the tournament to this Sunday. So, he was quite happy about that because they get a metal for participating and he'll have another one to add to his collection. The sun is shining and it looks like it will be a really nice day! I hope every one has a great day!

No comments: