Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Busy week ahead of us

This week is almost half over, and I've been sooooo busy. Monday night I took my son and a couple of friends to the pool. Those 2 friends are moving to Kamloops tomorrow. I was able to go out for a tea while they were swimming with a friend, so that was nice. Last night was ball. Tonight I have a meeting for Parade security for Saturday. I've done it 2 years already and we get paid, well actually they pay my son's ball league. It's a good fundraiser for them and hey, I'm watching the parade anyway. Thursday is Mike's last ball game. I am bringing cupcakes that night. I am decorating them to look like a baseball. I hope they turn out because I won't have much time to work on them.

Yesterday we had our passport photos taken and I'll pick them up this afternoon. We also insured the boat trailer and our holiday trailer. Time sure is going by fast. It's going to be a busy weekend with Stampede. Sean is working on Saturday, so after the parade, I'll get all our groceries for camping. Then I'll start packing up the holiday trailer. It's going to be nice to geet out to the Lake and relax after all having a busy week. The weather is supposed to be sunny and warm starting Sunday. Monday 20% chance of rain and Tuesday 10% chance of rain and the rest of the week looks sunny. So, hopefully the weather forecast doesn't change.

No comments: