Thursday, June 7, 2007

Charyl and Bob Flinton will be greatly missed


It was a sad news week in Williams Lake. We found out at work on Tuesday that they had recovered The Flintons' truck in the mud slide that happened on Hwy 16 in Terrrace May 28th. Because of confidetiallity reasons, we were not allowed to tell anyone, until the bodies were recovered and identified. Plus, out of respect for the family it was appropriate to wait before we released the names. I've known the family since my sister and I were kids. Charyl was always kind when ever you spoke to her and what was so amazing about her was that she never mixed my sister and I up. We went to school with their children and now my kids go to school with their grandchildren. They were great people and will be missed by all who knew them. My heart goes out to the family that is left to morn the loss of this great couple of parents and grandparents.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I knew Bob and Charyl they were like grandparents to me AND I MISS THEM!!! :'(
I used to live in WL but i moved to NB. RIP