Thursday, February 8, 2007

What Happened to an Early Spring???

I woke up this morning and looked outside to find 4 more inches of snow. Will winter ever end??? It reminded me of The Lion The Witch and The Wardrobe, where the evil Queen made it winter all the time. Don't get me wrong, I love the snow. It looks so beautiful when it has freshly fallen on the trees. That is part of the reason why we decided to get married in January. For those of you who were at my wedding (2 yrs ago) you would have noticed how pretty the snow was. But now it is February and enough is enough. I can't wait for Spring to get here. I need to get out of town, and a road trip is just what I need. I haven't left town for 3 months and that is just too long. So hopefully this snow goes away soon and we can go away, even if it is just for the weekend.

1 comment:

Brenda Oig said...

Does that mean you're coming to Kamloops? Huh, huh?