Saturday, February 24, 2007

No I wasn't on Vacation. I wish.

OOPPS!!! It has been an entire week since I last posted??? Where does all the time go. At work we are in are year end mode, so that has been my focus. There is not much new going on. My daughter is in PG at a Pathfinders Camp. I am sure they are having a great time. I don't know how she will survive 3 days with out her computer or i-pod. (She was not allowed to take them to camp, otherwise the kids all ignore eachother listening to their music etc.)
So the reno's are going slowly. My hubby still has 4 cupboards to put back up. I think on Sunday we will work a bit on making the pantry. The new pantry door is just leaned up against the wall and I am afraid it will fall over and break. Note:There is etched glass on the door that says pantry. Funny, like we didn't know it was the pantry. I guess it is there for the looks. It sure does look nice and I cannot wait to get it up. My hubby is working on his day off this week, so that will slow things down, but we will have an entire weekend off to be able to go visit our friends in Kamloops sometime in March. Yipeee!!!
We are putting in new flooring this weekend in the bathroom. I will post some before and after pictures. We are almost done the bathroom reno's. We just need to paint the bathtub white because avocado green just doesn't fit into our color scheme.
I hope everone has a great weekend!!!

No comments: