Friday, February 16, 2007

It's going to be a busy weekend

This week sure has gone by fast and I can hardly believe it is already Friday. Yesterday the weather was very crazy. We had all the seasons. In the morning it was snowing heavily, then by lunch it was very mild and sunny. 3pm it started to hail, then rain and shortly after that, the sun was up again.

This weekend I will be helping my son work on his science project. He's in grade 5 and his project is called The Great Boat Race. He is using a magnet under a tub of water to make the boat move. He has his project all ready, he just has to do the write up on poster board with all the science terms and his conclusions.
I think my daughter and I are going to bake cookies with a Hershey Kiss in the center. I need to do something with all my Valentine's chocolate besides eating it all myself.
Hopefully we get the rest of the cupboards painted and put back up this weekend. This week has been too busy and we haven't had time in he evenings to do any painting.

I want to start reading Forever Odd. I bought it last November and haven't touched it yet. I needed to read Odd Thomas first and now that I'm done that book, I can move on to this book. After I am done I want to read Brother Odd. I am enjoying Dean Koontz' books. Thanks to Brenda and April for introducing me to this author.
I hope everyone has a great weekend.

No comments: