Thursday, January 1, 2009

Horse Race Game


This Wood Horse Racing game has a sliding game top. The Horses, dice, and cards store inside the game board. Roll the dice to move the horses. If the results match your hand of cards, you win. For 2 or more players. Ages 8 and up.
We had a great time New Year's Eve. playing this game with a bunch of friends. My friend Judy owns the game. She said it originated in Sask. It's an awesome game to play and I want to buy one one day soon. I wonder if my Sask. friends have seen or played this game. As usual, Sean beat us at it - he seems to be lucky when playing with poker chips.

1 comment:

Robyn Jones said...

Can't say that I have ever seen it...
the big game we play with all of our friends out here is Settlars of Catan...and we have also been playing a hilarious game called What is it? recently....