Friday, January 9, 2009

I finally have a decent Vacuum

Just before Christmas my old Elecrolux vacuum cleaner broke down and this time it's not worth getting fixed. For the past 7 years that vacuum cleaner sucked, or literally didn't actually suck. But we kept fixing it, hoping it would make it though. We had looked at getting a Dyson, but every time we would save up to get it, something came up and we couldn't afford it. Then we decided that since we only have carpet in the living room, that we would wait until the Electrolux dies before we buy a new one. So, why does it have to die just before Christmas? You know we had a real Christmas tree and all those needles that fell off and landed on the carpet. Sean had the car vacuum out and was vacuuming on his hands and knees. It was quite the sight, but I knew we couldn't go on like that. So, I ordered a Dyson Ball Vacuum, you know the kind that goes around everything. The TV commercials made us feel confident about their product. So, our new vacuum arrived on our anniversary. So, I guess you could say I received a new vacuum for our anniversary. It works great and I could not believe how clean our carpet looked and you could see how much dirt it sucked up. I don't think that the vacuum we were using before was even 25% this good. So, I would definately recommend a Dyson to everyone.
This is the model we bought.

Turns on a dime. No loss of suction.
Features:
Root Cyclone™ technology
Ball™ technology
Ultra-lightweight and compact
Reversible wand
Models include:
All Floors
And best of all, I had enough air miles to get it for free!

1 comment:

Robyn Jones said...

Didn't know you could get a vacuume with air miles....