Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Tomorrow we celebrate out 4th anniversary

It's hard to believe that Sean and I have been married for 4 years. Wow time sure goes by fast. Lots of great things have happened in the past 4 years and some no so great things happened too. I guess that's just life. We are still as happy as ever and I thank God for bringing such a wonderful man into my life. Now, I am thinking to myself, why the heck did we pick January to get married in. It's always cold and snowy in January. Our anniversary sneaks up on us every year as it is 2 weeks after Christmas. I don't know about you guys, but it seems every year we are short on any extra cash after the holidays and don't recover until mid-Jan. So with that in mind, we are planning for our 5th anniversary now. We want to have 3-4 days at The Hills Health Ranch where Sean and I were married. You are invited to join us if you like. You'll have to get your own Chalet though. I am hoping that some of my friends and family will be able to come. It's so much fun there. We'll go tubing and skating. I am hoping to get a horse driven sleigh ride.

3 comments:

Kendal said...

Congrats guys. Way to go!

Anonymous said...

Its was a beautiful day. You are so beautiful.
Remember all the ice on the window of the chapel!!
Congratulations you two!

Robyn Jones said...

I would love to go hang out there..sounds like fun. See you tomorrow...LOL! (Jeremy's 2nd b-day is on the 10th...hard to believe..)