Tuesday, January 13, 2009

All this snow and some cool pics of my nephews



Since my nephews don't usually get this much snow, they seem to enjoy playing in it. They both had their picture taken in a snow cave, which I believe is now a snow tunnel (that is in their front yard). It brings back memories of the snow cave I made when I was 13 out at winter camp. The picture turned out so nice, my mom had is blown up to poster size. The poster was up on the wall for 23 years; just above the piano. Now my parents have moved and yes, the picture of me in poster size went with them. They hung it up on the wall downstairs, by the piano (when I was there for Christmas).I thought that was pretty cool. With the pictures of my nephews,I have one as my screen saver at home and one on my work computer. That way I can enjoy seeing the boys, even though I am sick to death of all this snow. You can get some pretty cool shots in the winter with the snow. I still love the picture my sister took of us at our wedding with the snow in the background. She took some pretty amazing pictures and so did my other friends and family.

No comments: