Saturday, September 6, 2008

Another busy weekend

I just finished putting the last coat of paint on the walls in the spare room. Sean will probably put the moldings up top this weekend. Then he has to lay the new floor ( left over laminate). Once the floor is done then the bottom moldings get put up along with new closet doors so they match the rest of the house.


Once the spare room is done, there will be room for my Grandma's China Cabinet. I'm quite happy that she is giving it to me. The china cabinet I have right now doesn't match our house decor, so I have it in the porch. We will also be working on the porch this fall and getting it looking more modern. The sponge painted clouds on the walls must go. We are hoping to paint it similar to the kitchen and put up wainscot.

Now I need to get doing the laundry....another busy weekend!

No comments: