Monday, December 3, 2007

I can't believe it is December

I just looked at the calendar and realized that Christmas is only 3 weeks away. I cannot believe how fast time has flown by. This is the first year my kids didn't get a chocolate advent calendar. I thought about it yesterday when we were out shopping, but I was told by the cashier they were all sold out. Their Dad didn't even get them one. Oh, well I'm sure they will survive. This year I think we are getting a real Christmas tree. My hubby is going to take the kids down our property and find a perfect tree for us. He bought new LED lights for the Christmas Tree. I hope they find a really skinny one because we just don't have a lot of room in our living room. We found a channel on the TV that has a fire on it, so I guess that can be our fire place to hang the stockings. One day we will have a house and lots of room for Christmas decorations. For now we are happily squished in our mobile. (:
Shopping on the weekend was very frustrating for us. They are sold out of a lot of items we wanted to get. Grrr. We might just have to take a trip out of town this weekend even if only to Walmart. I bought Sean his gift and I can hardly wait for him to open it. He's going to love it. (A big thank you to Stacy & Brenda for helping me pick it out). I had a great time with Stacy & Brenda this weekend. It's too bad it was so cold. I hope they are warmed up now that they are back home in Kamloops. I quite enjoyed doing yoga with them and I am going to try to do yoga on a daily basis. It sure feels good to stretch like that.

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Your post made me laugh, Sandi. Yes, we're all warmed up now. Kamloops is so warm now and we no longer complain that it's cold! lol

Glad to hear you're enjoying the yoga. It's great isn't it? Looking forward to my class tomorrow night, wish you could join me.

I'm all done my Christmas shopping! All in one day! I can tell you (since Stacey never goes online!) that I bought Stacey and amazing surround sound system. It's a pioneer with the tall stacks, which is what he wanted. 1000 watts, really nice for $400. I was impressed. Don't you just love Costco? :) Hope you can come up again soon.

Robyn Jones said...

You've gotta post more often lady....