Thursday, December 27, 2007

2007 is almost over

Wow it is really hard to believe that 2007 is almost over. Lots has happened this year; some good and some not so good. I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. It was a great Christmas for us, but I missed my parents. They came back for Boxing Day dinner. My hubby loved his amp. I bought him and my kids were totally spoiled and I was really spoiled too. Now I'm back to work for 2 days and then have another 5 days off in Jan. We get an extra day off Jan. 2 is Wrestling Day here. Yippee for me because the kids will be home and we can spend some time together: probably playing Wii. I went Boxing Day Shopping yesterday and spent way too much money.( I noticed Zellers had Wii's in on Boxing Day;go figure, but they were full price!) We are getting a new bed; couldn't resist a 50% off offer and no payments for 3 months! I cannot wait for it to arrive because Sean has been getting a sore back from our bed and, well it is worn out. Hee hee hee! Worn out because it is old. What were you thinking? Enjoy the rest of the holidays and I wish you a safe and happy New Year!

2 comments:

Robyn Jones said...

I was thinking the springs were broken....What were YOU thinking?

Robyn Jones said...

Happy New Years...