Friday, November 2, 2007

3 Months til Disney...the count is on!


It is officially now 3 months until we take our trip to Disneyland. The hotel and flight have been booked and paid for, so now we just wait. I am really looking forward to this trip. I"ve wanted to go for well over 30 years and my kids have been bugging me to go for at least 5 years. What I am looking forward to is seeing my mom getting her dream trip with her oldest grandchildren. She has wanted to go to Disneyland as long as I have and probably even longer than that. It would have been nicer to go when my kids were a bit younger, but I'm sure it will be better now that they are older. They will be able to go on pretty much any ride and I won't have to hold their hand the entire time we are there. I am looking forward to Pirates of the Caribean. We will be there for an entire week, so that gives us time to do other things besides Disneyland. Our passes are Park Hopper Passes, so we also get to take in California Adventure. My hubby is not looking forward to the plane ride. We are taking a a Boeing 737-700 and it only takes 2 hrs and 56 min. to fly from Vancouver to Los Angeles. From there we take a transfer to Anaheim to our hotel. We are staying at The Howard Johnson Hotel which is a 5 min, walk to the front gates at Disneyland. We are going to have a blast! I am getting really excited, can you tell???

No comments: