Sunday, February 3, 2008

Our Flight has been Delayed

We are sitting at Vancouver International Airport waiting for our flight. We arrived a bit earlier than we needed to and now we find out that the flight has been delayed for 1 hour and 9 min. We will be in Anaheim around 5pm. Luckily there is a Tim Hortins beside our departure gate. Plus my daughter's computer works via wireless internet. That is helping pass the time. My son is playing DS and my hubby is rocking out with his ipod. I think I will read my book next. We are really excited that we will be in Disney soon.
I hope to post something later this week, but we will see how that goes. It is sure nice and warm here.
The drive through the canyon was slushy. I have never seen that much snow down here. At Boston Bar there was more snow than back at home. Crazy eh?

1 comment:

Robyn Jones said...

I tagged with a meme...come get it...( quiz)